Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Farm Rich Smokehouse and a campaign with Sverve. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own.
With football season in full swing, and the holidays right around the corner, there will be a lot of cooking and baking going on in my kitchen and many others over the next several weeks. If you are looking for a quick, but delicious recipe for hor d’ourves or finger foods, these BBQ and Cheddar Phyllo Bites will have them asking for more!
Made using Farm Rich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork and just a few other ingredients, these tasty, flaky treats literally take just minutes to fix.
BBQ and Cheddar Phyllo Bites
1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork
1 package cheddar cheese, shredded
Begin by preheating the oven to 350° or recommended temperature on the package of phyllo shells.
Place the Farm Rich Shredded Pork in a bowl and mix in a couple of tablespoons of your favorite BBQ Sauce. Be sure to mix well until all of the pork is covered in sauce.
Next, line up the phyllo shells on a baking sheet, and add a forkful of the shredded pork to each shell.
Top the pork with cheddar cheese.
Place in oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until the meat is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
Now place the shells on a serving tray and add a dollop of sour cream to each one.
That’s it! Now you can serve and enjoy!
- 1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 package cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour Cream
- Optional - chives
- Preheat oven to 350 or temperature on package of phyllo shells.
- Place the Farm Rich Shredded Pork in a bowl and mix in a couple of tablespoons of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Mix well until all of the pork is covered in sauce.
- Place the phyllo shells on a baking sheet.
- Add a small amount of the shredded pork to each shell.
- Top with cheddar cheese,
- Place in oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until the meat is warm and the cheese melted.
- Once finished baking, remove from oven and place shells on a serving tray.
- Add a dollop of sour cream.
- Tip - top with chives for additional color and taste!
About Farm Rich Smokehouse Products
Part of a new multi-serve line at Walmart, Farm Rich Smokehouse products make cooking quick! These fully cooked, hand-pulled meats are perfect for adding to your favorite dishes such as salads, casseroles, tacos and more. Made with all natural meat, they are available in four delicious flavors:
- Pulled Beef Brisket in Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Pulled Pork BBQ
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Pork
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Chicken
Plus, since Farm Rich Smokehouse dry rub products are high in protein and contain no preservatives, they are one frozen food you can feel good about serving!
Grab this coupon and head out to your local Walmart to try some of the Farm Rich Smokehouse products! You can find the products in the freezer section, priced at around $6.97.
What is your favorite recipe you could make using Farm Rich Smokehouse products? Share your recipe below!
Connect With Farm Rich