Mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers are mixed into a rich and creamy chocolate pudding to make these deliciously smooth S’mores Pudding Pops!
One of my favorite childhood Summer memories is of sitting around a campfire on a long dark night with newly made summer camp friends making those delicious traditional campfire treats – S’mores. Unfortunately, here in Alabama it is just too hot and there are too many mosquitos to sit around a fire roasting marshmallows in Summer. Which is why these S’mores Pudding Pops are the perfect way to enjoy that classic summer treat.
These rich, chocolatey creamy popsicles are filled with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers. They’ll have you thinking about campfires, and sweet summer treats….while remaining nice and cool and mosquito free. And the best part is they couldn’t be any easier to make!
I was able to make these s’mores popsicles in about 8 minutes. I probably could have done it in a shorter amount of time, but it takes a lot of time to take pictures of each step of the process! The rest of the time for these is just the time needed to freeze them.
So are you ready to make your own S’mores Pudding Popsicles?
S’mores Pudding Pops Recipe
Ingredients to Make S’mores Pudding Pops
1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 cup whipped topping (in a container, not a can)
½ cup crushed graham crackers
½ cup mini marshmallows
½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Instructions to Make S’mores Pudding Pops
The first step is to make the chocolate pudding. Begin by pouring the pudding mix into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add in the cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes. The pudding mix will be softly set.
Next, add in the whipped topping and whisk until it is completely combined.
Now add the marshmallows and the chocolate chips to pudding,making sure you mix it up well.
In a small plastic bag or bowl, gently crush the graham crackers into tiny pieces. Add all except about two tablespoons worth into the crushed graham crackers into the pudding, mixing until combined. Put the remaining crushed crackers off to the side for just a sec.
Now carefully add the s’mores pudding mixture into the popsicle molds, filling each mold about 3/4 full.
Then place a popsicle stick into each individual mold.
Next, sprinkle a small amount of the remaining crushed graham crackers to top, gently pressing into the mixture so it sticks.
Now comes the hardest part…
… waiting for them to freeze! Once you place the popsicle molds in the freezer, it’ll take about 4-6 hours for them to completely freeze. But I promise you it is worth the wait!
Once the pudding pops are completely frozen, remove them from the freezer. Then, to remove the S’mores Pudding Popsicles from the molds just run the popsicle molds under warm water until the pudding pops slide out. Watch that you don’t leave them too long as these S’mores popsicles melt fast!
I had a blast coming up with these delectable popsicles, and I cannot wait to share more flavors with you! There is something so satisfying about making your own popsicles! The handy-dandy printable recipe is below, followed by some of my most popular frozen treat recipes. Keep reading and please share this recipe with your friends and family using the social media buttons at the top and bottom of this post!
LET’S BE FRIENDS! STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL THE BUZZ FUN BY FOLLOWING ME ON:
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to our newsletter so you’ll never miss another!
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped topping (in a container, not a can)
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Pour the pudding mix into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add in the cold milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Pudding mix will be softly set.
- Next, add the whipped topping and whisk until completely combined.
- Add the marshmallows and chocolate chips to pudding. Mix well.
- Crush the graham crackers by hand.
- Add the crushed graham crackers into the pudding, mixing until combined.
- Add the pudding mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Fill each mold 3/4 full, add a popsicle stick.
- Sprinkle a small amount of crushed graham crackers to top, gently pressing into the mix so it sticks.
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until completely frozen.
- To remove pudding pops from the molds just run the popsicle molds under warm water until the pudding pop slides out.
NEED S’MORE FROZEN TREATS (lol, get it? some more)? 🙂