If your shopping list is a giant question mark when it comes to gifts for teens, you’re not alone. Everyone knows that teens are pretty much impossible to buy for. And while I cannot speak for all the teenagers in the world, I can tell you from my own experience (and from listening to other parents) that what many teens most want in a gift is choice and independence. And that’s what makes a gift card an ideal gift for teens! And speaking of gift cards and choice, you should definitely check out ChoiceCards gift cards!
Give the Gift of Choice – ChoiceCards Gift Cards!
If you’re not familiar with them, ChoiceCards are gift cards that do exactly what the name implies: offer the recipient a choice of stores from many of the most popular brands – all on one card, and without a fee! The ChoiceCards collection includes:
The Dining Out Gift Card
- Red Lobster, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Cold Stone Creamery
The Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the West
- Jamba Juice, Souplantation, Sweet Tomatoes, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, Cheesecake Factory, and Baja Fresh
- available only in west coast locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
The Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the Midwest
- Steak ‘n Shake, Jamba Juice, Cheesecake Factory, Boston Market, and Panera Bread
- available only in midwest locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
The Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the Southeast
- Boston Market, Steak ‘n Shake, Cheesecake Factory, Shoney’s and Jamba Juice
- available only in southeast locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
The Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the Southwest
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (one of my personal favs!), Pappasito’s Cantina, Cheesecake Factory, Noodles And Co, Jamba Juice and Panera Bread
- available only in southwest locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
and, one that caters specifically to tweens and teens… the Teen’s Choice Gift Card.
- Nike, Regal Cinemas, Jamba Juice, Cold Stone Creamery, Dave & Busters, Cheesecake Factory, and Burger King
As with all gift cards, there are a few minor restrictions: mainly that the gift cards are for in-store use only (they cannot be redeemed online.) For additional information about the products, stores and card packaging fees, visit their website at ChoiceCards.com.
Where Can I Buy ChoiceCards Gift Cards?
ChoiceCards gift cards can be purchased either online through their website, or at your favorite stores including:
- Kroger Family Stores including: Kroger, Dillons, Fry’s, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith’s
- Albertsons/Safeway Family Stores including: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Jewel and ACME
- Target Stores
ChoiceCards aren’t just gifts for teens though! They also make great gifts for friends, family, co-workers and more! And with Valentine’s Day, Easter and graduation coming up fast, there’s no better time than now to check them out!
#ChoiceCards18 $50 Amazon Giveaway
Thanks to Tatu Digital Media, one lucky reader will win a $50 Amazon gift card! This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end on February 14, 2018. Good luck!