Patriotic Pretzel Hugs
The sweet taste of chocolate combined with the salty taste of pretzels just can't be beat! Add in patriotic colors and these Patriotic Pretzel Hugs perfect for your 4th of July celebration!
- 36 pretzel snaps I used Snyders brand
- 36 Hershey's Hugs candies
- 18 red M&M's
- 18 blue M&M's
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet at least 1 inch apart.
4. Top each pretzel with a Hershey's hug candy piece.
5. Bake for 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven when the candy looks soft and a bit shiny. You just want to soften the candy in the oven-not melt them.
6. Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet.
7. Gently press one M&M into the middle of each softened candy. This will make the Hershey's hug spread out over each pretzel.
8. Let cool completely or refrigerate for 5 minutes.