Cheesy Beef and Noodle Casserole
This delightfully casual Cheesy Beef and Noodle Casserole combines tender noodles, green pepper, onion and a creamy tomato and ground beef mixture, all topped with melted cheddar cheese. It's destined to become a weeknight favorite!
- 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large sweet onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans 10-3/4 ounces each Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
In a large skillet, season the beef with salt, pepper and garlic.
Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Set to the side.
Saute the onion and green pepper in one tablespoon of butter until tender.
Add in the Worcestershire sauce, beef, and both soups.
Now add the noodles.
Mix to combine.
Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish, and top with cheddar cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.