Cheddar Cheese Fondue
A deliciously easy, smooth and creamy Cheddar Cheese Fondue recipe that goes perfectly with fruits, veggies, meat and bread!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 can icos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1.5 - 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese (optional) shredded
Combine the Ricos Cheddar Cheese, wine (or chicken broth), minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, shredded Cheddar (if using), and dry mustard together in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth, about 7-10 minutes. If you added shredded Cheddar, make sure it is completely melted before serving.
Serve with all of your favorite dippers and enjoy!
- If you are using a fondue pot, try rubbing a clove of garlic around the inside of the pot before adding the cheese. Yummy!
- When dipping your food, swirl it in a figure eight motion - this will help keep the cheese smooth.