BLOG POLICY and DISCLOSURE for Bullock’s Buzz
Contact me: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of Use of Bullock’s Buzz
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
This policy is valid from 10 December 2012
Bullock’s Buzz blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Alaina Bullock at [email protected]
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but it will never influence my opinion. In addition, that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Furthermore, I am not in a contract with any company whose product I choose to review, nor am I in any way obligated to post a review of the product.
Bullock’s Buzz Giveaway Disclosure
Giveaways hosted on Bullock’s Buzz are open to residents of the U.S unless I specify otherwise. I will often host U.S and Canada giveaways as well as worldwide giveaways.
All winners are chosen by Random.org.
Bullock’s Buzz is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment unless otherwise specified. We are, however, responsible for contacting the sponsor within a timely manner with the winner’s information, and making every reasonable attempt to ensure the sponsor fulfills their obligation to provide the prize.
To claim prize, the winner must respond to my email within 48 hours. Emails will come from [email protected] or [email protected] Please add these to your safe senders list so you do not miss an email. If you do not respond within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Be sure to provide a valid email address when you enter, all winners will be notified by email.
Contact Bullock’s Buzz with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns about this Blog Policy and Disclosure at [email protected]