These cool, creamy and sweet French Vanilla Pudding Pops are perfect for Spring, and will satisfy any sweet craving with pieces of real chocolate chip cookies!
French Vanilla Pudding Pops with Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I love making my own treats around here and these pudding pops are one of my favorites! I know you’re going to love them, too! These French Vanilla Pudding Pops are perfect for Spring: cool, creamy and sweet with those oh so good chocolate chip cookie pieces. Every pudding pop lover should give these pudding pops a try!
So, let’s get to making this French Vanilla Pudding Pop recipe!
Here’s What You Need
3 oz package instant french vanilla pudding
2 Cups milk
1 Cup cool whipped topping (optional, makes pudding extra creamy)
1 Cup broken/crushed chocolate chip cookies
Here’s What to Do
Begin by mixing together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl. Place it in the fridge until your pudding is soft set.
Meanwhile, break up about 1 cup worth of chocolate chip cookie crumbles.
Once the pudding is set, add in your cool whip if you want a more creamy pop.
Next, place a few pieces of cookie into the bottom of your pop mold, and then fill halfway with pudding.
Add a few more cookies and then fill the rest of the way up with the pudding.
Top it off with a very thin layer of cookie.
Now place a craft stick into the center of your pops, crush up a few more cookies and carefully press them into the bottom by the stick for extra support. Freeze for about 5-6 hours or over night.
Run the mold under warm water for about 10 seconds, pop out, and enjoy!
Pretty easy, isn’t it?! And don’t they look amazing?! Speaking of easy…if you’d like to print out the French Vanilla Pudding Pops recipe to make it easier to save, you can do so using the below recipe card.
- 3 oz package instant french vanilla pudding
- 2 Cups milk
- 1 Cup cool whipped topping (optional)
- 1 Cup broken/crushed Chips Ahoy cookies
- Craft sticks
- Pop mold
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together your pudding and milk
- Place in the fridge until your pudding is soft set
- Add in your cool whip (only if you want a more creamy pop)
- Place a few pieces of cookies into the bottom of your pop mold
- Fill halfway with pudding
- Top with a very a thin layer of cookies
- Place a craft stick into the center of your pops
- Crush up a few more cookies and carefully press them into the bottom by the stick for extra support
- Freeze for about 5-6 hours or over night
- Run the mold under warm water for about 10 seconds, pop out, and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite spring or summer recipe? Share with us in the comments below!