Made with two simple ingredients, this incredibly delicious loaf of Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread is packed full of cinnamon apple gooey goodness!
I love an easy recipe. Don’t get me wrong, there are many days where I enjoy cooking or baking from scratch. But then there are days like today where I’m wanting to create a delicious dish, but don’t want to spend a lot of time doing so. Enter this two-ingredient Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread recipe!
For me, apples + cinnamon = true LOVE! Like in this easy Cinnamon Roll Apple Crumble. There is just something SO yummy about baked apples covered in a gooey cinnamon, brown sugar, and buttery coating. Plus, it smells AMAZING.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON APPLE MONKEY BREAD
Anyone who likes apples and cinnamon is going to love this treat! Plus, it’s super easy to prepare.
You can scroll down to find the complete recipe for this apple cinnamon pull-apart bread in an easy-to-read recipe card that you can print for free! But first, here are some step-by-step photos and tips that’ll help you make the best-ever Monkey Bread recipe you’ve had!
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE CINNAMON APPLE PULL APART BREAD
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Bullock’s Buzz may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend items that I use and love.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE CINNAMON APPLE MONKEY BREAD
This apple cinnamon monkey bread recipe is easy to make with only two ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. So it’s absolutely perfect for when you’re short on time, but still want to enjoy some homemade monkey bread.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- apple pie filling
RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CINNAMON APPLE MONKEY BREAD
In five simple steps, you’ll have a warm, delectable treat just waiting to be devoured. All you have to do is:
Step One: Prepare for Baking
- Preheat your oven to 375° degrees and generously grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Step Two: Cut
- Slice each cinnamon roll into at least 6 pieces. I usually use kitchen shears for this.
- Open the can of apple pie filling and use a knife and fork to cut up the apples into smaller pieces.
Step Three: Layer
- Add about 1/2 of the apple pie filling to the prepared pan, followed by about 1/2 of the sliced cinnamon rolls. Then repeat. You want to have at least two layers of the apples and two layers of the cinnamon rolls.
Step Four: Bake
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
Step Five: Drizzle
- Allow the cinnamon apple monkey bread to cool in the pan before transferring to a plate and drizzling with the included cinnamon roll icing.
- Alternately, you can just leave it in the pan, drizzle with the icing, and then scoop the monkey bread right out of the pan and into a bowl or onto a plate.
And that’s it. All that’s left is to enjoy. Tip: make sure to eat this delectable treat warm!
HOW DO YOU STORE MONKEY BREAD OVERNIGHT?
This Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread never lasts long around here, and I’m sure you’ll notice the same thing in your home, too. However, if you do have some leftovers, monkey bread is good for up to 2 to 3 days if stored at room temp in an air-tight bag on the counter.
When you’re ready to eat it, reheat your leftovers in the microwave or oven until warm and enjoy!
SHOULD I REFRIGERATE MONKEY BREAD?
Nope. There is no need to refrigerate the cinnamon apple monkey bread.
HOW DO YOU REHEAT MONKEY BREAD?
Once you’re ready to reheat the cinnamon apple monkey bread, there are two ways you can do it:
- Reheat it in the oven by placing it on a pan and heating it at 250°F for about 5 minutes.
- Microwaving individual servings in 30-second intervals until heated through.
SHOW ME WHAT YOU’VE GOT!
I hope you love this Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread Recipe as much as my family does! If you do decide to give it a try, I’d love to know. Nothing makes me happier than seeing your own take on my recipes!
If you make it, tag me at @bullocksbuzz (Instagram and Facebook) or @alainabullock (on Twitter) and use #BullocksBuzz so I can see your creation and share it!
And, if you really liked this Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread recipe, please rate and review it on the recipe card.
MORE DELECTABLE RECIPES
Looking for some more sweets that are sinfully easy to make? These two tasty treats also use already-made ingredients to create mouth-watering desserts you’re sure to love! Give these a try!
PRINTABLE CINNAMON APPLE MONKEY BREAD RECIPE
- 2 12 ounce cinnamon rolls, refrigerated
- 1 21 ounce apple pie filling, canned
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and generously grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into at least 6 pieces each. Use a knife and fork to cut the apples into smaller pieces.
- Spread out about half the apple pie filling in the bottom of the pan, then top with half the cinnamon rolls. Follow with the remaining apple pie filling, and then top with remaining cinnamon roll pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 to 22 minutes, until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer the monkey bread to a serving plate. Drizzle the cinnamon roll icing over the top of the monkey bread before serving.
*Calories are only an estimate based on Very Well Fit's calorie calculator.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 558mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 27gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.