These Asian Marinated Pork Chops are infused with the yummiest marinade that takes both sweet and salty flavors and combines them into one deliciously bold taste. The result is a juicy, tender, and amazingly flavorful pork chop dinner that takes very little effort.
Pork is one of the most versatile meats. It doesn’t matter how you cook it, broiling, baking, frying or sautéing, it always seems to taste great. Here is a recipe I found several months back on Yummly that was so delicious, I just had to share! After a few slight adjustments, these Asian Marinated Pork Chops came out amazing!
These Asian Marinated Pork Chops are a quick and easy 30-minute meal that’s perfect for weeknights and for when you want something packed with flavor that takes little effort.
How to Make Asian Marinated Pork Chops
These easy marinated pork chops call for just a few common ingredients, and they take less than a half-hour to make from start to finish (not including marinating time). This makes it an ideal quick dinner recipe! You can find the complete ingredients and instructions in the printable recipe below.
Kitchen Tools Needed
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products I think you’ll like. If you make a purchase from one of these links, Bullock’s Buzz will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. All products that I recommend are ones that I have (or have had), use, and love.
Asian Marinated Pork Chops Ingredients
- Pork Chops Bone-in
- soy sauce
- Hoisin sauce
- Garlic cloves
How to Cook Asian Pork Chops
Pulling off perfectly cooked 30-minute Asian Marinated Pork Chops is easier than you think. Here are a few tips to help:
- As soon as the marinade is ready to go, get the pork chops marinating right away because they only need 30 minutes minimum.
- Once marinated, place them in the oven to broil for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When broiling, keep the chops on the second slot down instead of the very top slot directly under the broiler.
- After a total of 11 mins – flipping once – move them up to the top slot and let them brown on each side (about 2 minutes per side) before removing from them from the oven.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes once you remove them from the oven.
What Cut of Pork Chops Work Best for This Recipe?
While pretty much any cut would technically work, center-cut, bone-in pork chops are the ideal cut for this particular recipe. Since they have just the right amount of fat, and they’re on the bone, they won’t dry out as quickly as other cuts when cooked.
I hope you enjoy this Asian Marinated Pork chop recipe as much as my family does! If you make it, let me know by leaving a comment below, or by sharing a picture of your creation on Instagram and tagging @BullocksBuzz.
Asian Marinated Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops bone-in
- 5 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. Hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced well
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin, sauce, garlic, honey, and sugar. Mix well. until smooth.
- Place the pork chops in another dish and pour the sauce over them, flipping to make sure both sides are well coated.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes up to 1 hour at room temperature, making sure to turn occasionally.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and transfer to a pan.
- Place in the oven on the second slot down from the top and allow to broil for about 15 to 20 minutes. After a total of around 11 mins – flipping once – move the chops up to the top slot and let them brown on each side (about 2 minutes per side) before removing from the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Pork Chop Recipes
Looking for more delicious pork chop recipes? I think you will love these!