Tender and juicy chicken wings are roasted to perfection then covered in a spicy hoisin sauce and sprinkles with scallions in this CHA! Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings recipe.
Not much longer until football season will be in full swing. I cannot wait! On game days, we love to invite our friends over to watch the game and eat some delicious food. We make everything from pizza to chili to steaks on game days, but this year I have been searching for some new and different recipes. That’s when I came across this delicious Roasted Chicken Wings recipe.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Texas Pete. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ve long used Texas Pete sauces as condiments and ingredients in recipes. In fact, I use it as one of my “secret ingredients” when I want to dial up the heat on my Award-Winning New England Chili, as well as in BBQ sauces, baked beans, salads and more!
There are a ton of unique Texas Pete Hot Sauce recipes on their website. And one recipe that really caught my eye was their CHA! Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings.
HOW TO MAKE CHA! HOISIN-GLAZED ROASTED CHICKEN WINGS
These lip-smacking, delicious, party-style chicken wings are marinated in CHA! by Texas Pete, roasted in the oven until golden brown and delicious, then finished with an explosive CHA! hoisin glaze.
You’ll find the complete ingredients and instructions in the free printable recipe card at the end of this post.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. P.S. I only recommend products that I use and love.
This roasted hot wings recipe calls for just a few common ingredients including:
CHA! HOISIN-GLAZED ROASTED CHICKEN WINGS INSTRUCTIONS
Making these spicy hot wings is incredibly easy and fairly quick. In fact, the actual ‘active’ part of making them takes maybe ten minutes. It’s the marinating and the roasting that take the longest.
Since the wings need to marinate for 24 hours, I’ll do mine the night before while I am making that evenings meal. All you have to do is toss them in a bowl, add the sauce and let them sit in the fridge. Then the next day, simply roast them and mix up the glaze.
STEP ONE: MARINATE
- Add wings to large mixing bowl and cover them with CHA! Sauce
- Cover and put in fridge for 24 hours.
STEP TWO: SEASON
- The next day, melt butter and pour over wings.
- Season with salt and pepper.
STEP THREE: ROAST
- Place wings on as many baking trays as needed, keeping space between each one and not over-crowding the pans.
- Roast in preheated oven (400F), flipping once, for approximately 45 mins – 1 hour 15 mins.
STEP FOUR: PREP THE GLAZE
- Slice scallions.
- Combine the remaining CHA! with the hoisin sauce and mix well.
STEP FOUR: TOSS AND SERVE
- Carefully place cooked wings in large mixing bowl, cover with sauce, and toss until completely combined.
- Arrange wings on serving platter and garnish with scallions.
And that’s it! Now all that is left to do is serve and enjoy these Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings!
Don’t they look amazing?!
DIPPING SAUCES FOR WINGS
Although these Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings taste amazing as is, give them a try with a dipping sauce! These wings pair perfectly with my Homemade Ranch and, if you want to spice things up even more, give my Homemade Blue Cheese Buffalo Dip or some regular Texas Pete Hot Sauce a go!
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES
Looking for more recipes like this Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings recipe? Or how about some more chicken recipes? If so, look no further! I think you will really like these other easy and tasty recipes!
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Crushed Peppercorn
- Chicken and Cheddar Quesadillas
- Chicken & Vegetable Kabob Recipe
SHOW ME WHAT YOU’VE GOT!
Did you make this delicious Hoisin-Glazed Roasted Chicken Wings recipe? If so, I’d love to see how it turned out!
Nothing makes me happier than seeing your take on my recipes. So please be sure to tag me on Instagram @bullocksbuzz or using #bullocksbuzz!
And finally, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating on the printable recipe card below!
For the Wings
- 4 lbs (48 wings) chicken party wings, fresh
- 1 stick butter, salted
- 1 cup CHA! by Texas Pete®
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Glaze
- ½ cup CHA! by Texas Pete®
- ¾ cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thin for garnish
For The Chicken Wings
- Marinate the chicken wings in the CHA! by Texas Pete® for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once marinated, place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the stick of butter and pour over the chicken wings.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the chicken wings on baking trays, making sure to keep space between them and not over-crowding the pans.
- Roast the chicken wings for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown, crispy, fork tender and fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Depending upon the size of the wings, this may take over an hour.
- Flip them once halfway through the cooking process so they crisp evenly on both sides.
For The Glaze
- While wings are roasting, slice the scallions and prepare the glaze.
- Combine the CHA! by Texas Pete® with the hoisin sauce and mix well.
Putting It All Together
- Once chicken wings are finished cooking, carefully place them into a large mixing bowl and toss them with the spicy CHA! hoisin glaze.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a serving platter, garnish with the sliced scallions, and serve.
Serving Size:1 wing
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 5956Total Fat: 441gSaturated Fat: 157gTrans Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 247gCholesterol: 1488mgSodium: 7330mgCarbohydrates: 180gFiber: 7gSugar: 6gProtein: 307g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.