- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package ranch salad and seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3 slices of Monterey Jack Cheese
- Optional Ingredients, but they really do make it taste even better!
- 9 slices cooked bacon
- Cut the slices of Monterey Jack in half.
- Place the beef in a medium size bowl, then add the packet of dry Ranch Dressing & Seasoning Mix (NOT the Ranch Dressing) in with the beef and thoroughly combine.
- Shape the beef into patties and place on a plate off to the side.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce with the 1/4 Ranch dressing and mix together using a whisk. Set aside.
- Once the grill is ready, place the patties on and grill on 1 side for 5 minutes or until the juices begin to appear on the surface.
- Flip the patties over, and cook for about 4 minutes,
- Now add 2 triangles of cheese to each patty, making sure to overlap so the entire patty is covered.
- As soon as the cheese begins to melt, remove the patties.
- Spread the BBQ Ranch sauce on the bottom of each hamburger bun, then add some lettuce (if desired) and then the patties.
- Spread some more sauce on top of the melted cheese, top with bacon (if desired), then add the top half of the buns.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 burger
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1056Total Fat: 63gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 35gCholesterol: 201mgSodium: 2340mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 5gSugar: 37gProtein: 64g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.