Packed full of chocolate, marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs, you can enjoy the summery flavor of s’mores in less than five minutes with this delectable ooey, gooey microwavable S’mores Mug Cake recipe!
No time for a campfire? No problem! If you’re craving the warm, ooey-gooey chocolate-y goodness of a s’more, but you don’t have time to build a fire and roast a marshmallow, I’ve got you covered with this simple S’mores Mug Cake recipe!
This S’mores Mug Cake recipe puts the average mug cake to shame because it’s packed with so many extra delectable goodies. It’s the easy dessert recipe you’ve been seeking that quickly and completely satisfies those sudden chocolate cravings! You do get those cravings, right?
Sure, you could always make some cookies, or cup cakes, or even this delectable Homemade Banana Nut Fudge! But there’s just something about the taste of melted chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallow that really hits the spot! Especially if you, like me, have an incurable sweet tooth and a possible dessert addiction!
Best of all, this mug cake recipe is extremely quick and easy. Simply stir the ingredients together, pop it in the microwave, and minutes later you have a mug full of that ooey gooey chocolate-y goodness you’ve been wanting all day long!
So if you are ready to see how to make this amazing mug cake, keep on reading!
S’mores Mug Cake Recipe
Yields: 1 large (12 oz) mug cake
*For a regular-sized mug, divide this recipe in half*
Here’s what you need to make S’mores Mug Cake!
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
5 Tablespoons mini marshmallows, divided
5 Tablespoons semi sweet Nestle baking chunks, divided
2 graham cracker squares, broken
Here’s what you need to do to make a S’mores Mug Cake!
Begin by spraying the inside of your mug with a non-coating spray like Pam.
Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to the mug. Give it a stir with a whisk.
Next, add the milk, vanilla and oil. Give it another stir.
Now add 4 tbsp. of marshmallows, 4 tbsp. of baking chunks and 1 coarsely crushed graham cracker square.
Stir one last time to incorporate these ingredients throughout the batter.
Then sprinkle the remaining 1 tbsp. marshmallows, 1 tbsp. baking chunks and last of the graham cracker pieces on top of the batter.
Microwave it on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes – 3 minutes. Keep in mind that every microwave is different so cooking times will vary a little bit. I recommend starting with a low microwave time and then microwaving in 10 second increments until it’s cooked through.
Finally, let it cool for about a minute or two, and then ENJOY!! Yum!
Make your mug cake even more tasty by topping it with hot fudge and whipped cream or even ice cream! Mmmmmmmm!
S’mores Mug Cake is the perfect me-time treat. It’s also fantastic as a dessert for two. In fact, it’s so good, you should make some right now! And if you love s’mores as much as I do you need to try these S’mores Pudding Pops, too!
LET’S BE FRIENDS! STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL THE BUZZ FUN BY FOLLOWING ME ON:
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to our newsletter so you’ll never miss another!
Subscribe to Newsletter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 Tablespoons mini marshmallows, divided
- 5 Tablespoons semi sweet Nestle baking chunks, divided
- 2 graham cracker squares, broken
- Spray the inside of your mug with a non-coating spray like Pam.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to the mug and whisk to combine.
- Pour in the milk and oil and stir well to mix the batter.
- Add 4 Tablespoons of marshmallows, 4 Tablespoons of the baking chunks and 1 graham cracker square, broken into pieces. Stir to incorporate through out the batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining marshmallows, baking chunks and graham cracker pieces on top of the batter and microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes - 3 minutes (depending on microwave wattage).
- Yields: 1 large (12 oz) mug cake - perfect for two
- *For a regular-sized mug, divide the recipe in half