It’s time for another delicious recipe! Yay! If you’re in the mood for a scrumptious, easy-to-make and easy-to-clean up dinner, then this one pot Pork Chop Dinner recipe is perfect for you! Based on a recipe I used to make in college, this delectable dish calls for very few ingredients and even less time to prep and cook.
One of my favorite things about this recipe is that it’s all made in one pot! All of them meat and veggies are right there together, so all you have to do is toss together a salad or add one more savory side dish like this Green Beans and Garlic recipe, and a complete dinner is ready!
ONE POT PORK CHOP DINNER RECIPE
Please note, the amounts listed below are for a serving for 4, although what you see in the pictures is adapted to serve 2.
Ingredients for One Pot Pork Chop Dinner
4 pork loin chops
3 medium red potatoes, cut into small, thin wedges
2 cups sliced carrots
1 medium onion, quartered
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/4 cup of water
1 tbsp butter or olive oil
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Directions to make One Pot Pork Chop Dinner
1. In a large skillet, begin by browning the chops in the butter or olive oil over medium heat, about 3 minutes per side.
2. Be sure to season both sides with salt and pepper while browning.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the soup and water stirring until completely mixed.
4. Next, add the potatoes, carrots and onion to the skillet.
5. Now pour the soup mixture over the top of the chops and veggies.
6. Stir to mix well.
7. Cover and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the meat juices run clear and the veggies are tender. The soup will become thinner.
And that’s it! Now all that’s left is to serve and enjoy! This simple, yet delicious One Pot Pork Chop Dinner recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Quick and easy, it’s ideal for school nights or those nights where you’re just too tired to spend hours cooking over a hot stove. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Below is a print-friendly version of this recipe.
One Pot Pork Chop Dinner
- 4 Pork Loin Chops
- 3 medium red potatoes cut into small wedges
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter can use olive oil
- In a large skillet, brown chops over medium heat in butter for 3 minutes per side.
- Be sure to season both sides with salt and pepper while browning.
- In a separate bowl, combine the soup and water, stirring until completely mixed.
- Add the carrots, potatoes and onions to the skillet.
- Pour soup mixture over chops and vegetables.
- Stir to mix well.
- Cover and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until meat juices run clear and veggies are tender. The soup will become thinner.
More Pork Dinner Recipes