Believe it or not, I’ve found some of the tastiest recipes at my grocery! I found this delicious Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce recipe when looking through the Publix Apron recipe rack. Quick and easy to make, it has quickly become a family favorite!
Once prepared, the pork tenderloin comes out juicy and tender, and the mushroom sauce provides just the right amount of flavor! Pair it with a vegetable or two, and you have a simple dinner that tastes amazing!
Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
This delicious dinner recipe uses easy-to-find ingredients including:
- pork tenderloins (about 2lbs)
- onion soup mix
- minced garlic
- baby portabella mushrooms
- quick-mixing flour
- skim milk
Instructions to Make Pork Tenderloin Dinner
Another reason this Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce recipe is a new favorite is that it is simple and doesn’t take long to make. In total, it took me about 30 minutes – from start to finish! And that’s something you just cannot beat on a busy weeknight!
You basically slice the tenderloin, coat it along with the mushrooms in a mixture of mayo, onion soup mix, and garlic, and then brown it in a pan.
You then add in the flour and milk to form a sauce and continue to cook until the pork is cooked through.
Once finished, all that’s left is to plate it, serve and enjoy!
What Sides Go Well with Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce?
This amazing pork dinner recipe is quick and easy, and it goes great with pretty much any type of side! Try serving it up with some oven roasted red potatoes and a salad, or even with some delectable herbed corn or green beans! Whichever you decide, I hope you enjoy it!
Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins about 2 lbs
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1-oz packet onion soup mix
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 8 oz baby portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp quick-mixing flour
- ½ cup skim milk
- Slice tenderloins diagonally into about 12 1/2" thick slices
- Combine mayo, dry soup mix and garlic in a large bowl.
- Preheat a large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms and pork into the soup mixture and coat evenly, then place in pan. Cooking pork slices on each side until browned.
- Stir in flour, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in milk, reduce heat to low; cook 4-6 minutes or until sauce thickens and pork is 160 degrees F.
- Serve and enjoy!!
More Pork Recipes
If you like this recipe, then I bet you will love these other pork recipes! Simply click on the link below the pictures to go straight to the recipe.