An Easy Dinner Recipe: Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
Believe it or not, I’ve found some of the most tasty recipes at my grocery! I found this delicious Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce recipe when looking through the Publix Apron recipe rack. Quick and easy to make, it has quickly became a family favorite! Once prepared, the pork tenderloin comes out juicy and tender, and the mushroom sauce provides just the right amount of flavor!
Best of all, this Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce recipe doesn’t take long to make! In total, it took me about 30 minutes – from start to finish! And that’s something you just cannot beat on a busy week night! So, ready to see how to make this quick dish?
Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
1 pork tenderloins (about 2lbs)
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
2 (1-oz) packet onion soup mix
4 tsps minced garlic
8 oz baby portabella mushrooms (sliced)
2 tbsp. quick-mixing flour
3/4 cup skim milk
1. Begin by slicing the pork tenderloin diagonally into about 12 1/2″ thick slices.
2. Next, combine the mayo, dry soup mix and garlic in a large bowl.
3. Meanwhile, preheat a large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now stir the mushrooms and the pork into the soup mixture making sure the meat is coated evenly.
5. Place the meat, mushroom and sauce mixture into the pan, and cook on each side until browned.
5. Next, stir in the flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the milk, reduce the heat to low, and cook 4-6 minutes or until sauce thickens and pork is 160 degrees F.
7. Once finished, all that’s left is to plate it, serve and enjoy!
This amazing Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce recipe is quick and easy, and it goes great with any type of side! Serve it up with some potatoes and a salad, or even with some delectable herbed corn or green beans! Whichever you decide, I hope you enjoy!
- 2 pork tenderloins about 2lbs
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1-oz packet onion soup mix
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 8 oz baby portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp. quick-mixing flour
- 1/2 cup skim milk
Slice tenderloins diagonally into about 12 1/2" thick slices
Combine mayo, dry soup mix and garlic in a large bowl.
Preheat a large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
Stir mushrooms and pork into the soup mixture and coat evenly, then place in pan. Cooking on each side until browned.
Stir in flour, cook for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in milk, reduce heat to low; cook 4-6 minutes or until sauce thickens and pork is 160 degrees F.
Serve and enjoy!!
More Pork Recipes
If you like this recipe, then I bet you will love these other pork recipes! Simply click on the link below the pictures to go straight to the recipe.