One taste of this outrageously delicious copycat Ruby Tuesday’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe and you won’t stop eating it until it’s gone. The savory and salty blend of artichokes, spinach and Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese is absolutely amazing!
Rich, creamy and packed full of flavor, this copycat Ruby Tuesday’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a must-make recipe!
Served warm or at room temperature, this Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe has a little more flavor than most and is always a huge hit!
One of my favorite appetizers to order is Ruby Tuesday’s Spinach and Artichoke dip. Seriously, every time we go there, it’s the first thing we order along with our drinks.
If you like their Spinach and Artichoke dip as much as I, then you are going to love this amazing copycat Ruby Tuesday’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe!
This delicious dip tastes just like the original, and dare I say, maybe even better!
Best of all, it couldn’t be easier to make!
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
This copycat Ruby Tuesday Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe couldn’t be easier to make.
It’s quick enough to throw together on a weeknight, but it tastes so good, you’d happily serve it to company, too!
You will find the full recipe, including ingredients and instructions in the free printable recipe card towards the end of this post. But first, here are the step-by-step instructions complete with photos.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend items I use and love.
- cutting board
- small baking dish
- 8-inch serve ware dish
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- Garlic cloves
- Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Alfredo-style pasta sauce – I used Bertolli, but you can use your favorite sauce.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cream cheese, softened
PRO TIP: I used canned artichokes because they have a tangier flavor and better texture than frozen ones.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Step One: Preheat Oven
- To get started making this copycat Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step Two: Roast Garlic
- Place the unpeeled garlic cloves in a small baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until soft.
Step Three: Cut Artichokes
- While garlic is baking, open and drain the artichokes, and then cut them into small pieces.
Step Four: Remove Garlic from Skins
- Once ready, remove the garlic from the oven and allow to cool.
- As soon as they are cool enough to touch, gently squeeze the softened garlic from the skins.
Step Five: Combine Garlic, Artichokes, and Spinach
- In the 8-inch serve ware dish, combine the roasted garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts and mix well.
Step Six: Add Sauce and Cheeses
- Next, add the Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and already softened cream cheese.
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- Top off the mixture with a little more shredded parmesan cheese.
Pro Tip: Cutting the softened cream cheese into small pieces makes it much easier to blend with other ingredients.
Step Seven: Bake
- Cover and bake the Spinach and Artichoke Dip for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
Step Eight: Serve and Enjoy!
- Serve the Spinach and Artichoke Dip warm and enjoy!
HOW TO THAW AND DRAIN FROZEN SPINACH
Forget to thaw the spinach and now you’re running out of time? No problem! Follow these tips below and you’ll have it ready to go in no time.
- Remove the frozen block of spinach from the box and place it in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the spinach for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach becomes soft and mushy.
- Take a colander (affiliate link) and line it with a couple of sheets of paper towel.
- Place the mushy spinach on the paper towel. Wrap the paper towel around the spinach and squeeze the water out of the spinach. Make sure you do this over the colander just in case the paper towel tears, but if you use a couple of sheets of strong paper towels, they shouldn’t.
- Squeeze several times as there is more moisture in there than you think!
- Once done, gently remove the paper towels from the spinach, then use a fork to separate out any clumps.
Now simply follow the Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe above and you are good to go!
CAN I MAKE SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes, you absolutely can make this Ruby Tuesday Copycat Spinach and Artichoke Dip ahead of time. Go ahead and prep it, but do not bake it until you are ready to serve it.
You can store the unbaked dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before baking.
LIKE IT? LOVE IT? PLEASE SHARE IT!
I hope you love this Copycat Ruby Tuesday’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe as much as my family does! If you do decide to give it a try, I’d love to know. Nothing makes me happier than seeing your own take on my recipes!
If you make it, tag me at @bullocksbuzz (Instagram and Facebook) or @alainabullock (on Twitter) and use #BullocksBuzz so I can see your creation and share it!
And remember to Pin it to Save it, and then share with your friends and family by clicking the share buttons above the post title!
And, if you really liked this Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating on the printable recipe card below!
MORE DELICIOUS DIP RECIPES
Looking for more easy dip recipes? Look no further! If you liked this Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe, I think you will love these other recipes!
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD
To keep this recipe handy, be sure to print it using the free printable version of the recipe below!
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10 oz. container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces 1/2 of an 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place unpeeled garlic cloves in a small baking dish and bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Meanwhile, open and drain the artichokes, then cut into small pieces.
- Once ready, remove the garlic from the oven. As soon as they are cool enough to touch, gently squeeze the softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts and mix well.
- Then add the Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese (I found it works better to cut the already softened cream cheese into smaller pieces. Mix together well.
- Top with a bit more parmesan cheese, cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Adapted from Ruby Tuesday's Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 498Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 1304mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 7gSugar: 4gProtein: 19g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.