- 1 piece galvanized or metal milk can, mine is 7.5 inches tall
- 1 piece 8-10 mm thick jute rope , mine took around 36-inches
- 1 bottle chalk paint , any color - I used sheepskin
- 1 paintbrush
- 1 package river rocks
- 1 bundle faux flowers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- First, begin by laying out a newspaper and painting your milk can with chalk paint. You will most likely need to do two or three coats to make sure the original color doesn't bleed through. Let each coat dry completely before adding the next.
- Once the milk can vase is painted and dry, the next step is to add the jute twine around the neck of the can. A few drops of hot glue, and it's good to go.
- Now add some river rocks to hold the flowers in place, then add the sunflowers.
More Easy Crafts
If you like this simple DIY Farmhouse Decor Milk Can Vase, then I bet you’ll also like these crafts!