This is a sponsored post on behalf of Dry Spray Antiperspirants from Degree and Dove for Global Influence. All opinions are my own.
It has happened to us all. That moment when you put on that gorgeous new outfit you’ve been itching to wear, and you step in front of the mirror to see how you look….and there they are. Those white streaks around the arm holes and down the sides that seem to always appear regardless of how careful you have been. A wet washcloth hardly works on the greasy stain, so now you are left having to find another outfit to wear.
Fortunately, there are the NEW Dry Spray Antiperspirants from Degree, Dove, and Axe. These innovative antiperspirants go on dry, leave no visible residue and are designed to protect against wetness and odor for 48 hours. I personally have always preferred stick antiperspirants simply because I don’t like the feeling of a cold, wet spray, nor do I like wasting time waiting for it to dry before I can get dressed. So when I first heard about these new antiperspirants, I still couldn’t help be a bit hesitant and skeptical. After all, how can a spray antiperspirant be dry?
I soon found out! Having received a can of Dove Dry Spray and Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray, both my husband and I got to try two of the new dry spray antiperspirants, and we are both quite impressed! They really do go on dry, leaving you with a clean, smooth feeling. No cold, wet, stickiness, no greasy or itchy feeling, and best of all no residue to leave annoying white streaks and spots! As far as keeping us dry and fresh-smelling, we both agree that the dry spray antiperspirants work just as well as – if not better than – our usual stick antiperspirants. I loved the Dove Dry Spray in Cool Essentials with its clean, fresh cucumber scent, and the Men’s Degree Dry Spray in Fresh Energy smelled absolutely amazing on my husband!
These new dry spray antiperspirants are available for both men and women, and are made by well-known brands: Degree Men, Degree Women, Dove, Dove Men+Care and Axe. Just a few sprays provide 48 hours of protection from wetness and odor, and one can can last for up to 8 weeks!
For women the dry spray antiperspirants are available from Degree Woman and Dove.
- Dove Women Dry Spray Antiperspirants are made with Dove’s 1-quarter moisturizers. These dry sprays leave underarms silky smooth, while offering 48-hour odor and wetness protection. Available in a wide variety of Dove fragrances.
- Degree Women Dry Spray Antiperspirants include MOTIONSENSE ® Technology which responds directly to your body movement, releasing extra protection with every move you make. Designed to provide superior 48-hour odor and wetness protection, Degree Women Dry Spray antiperspirants are available in several signature Degree Women’s fragrances.
For men you can find dry spray antiperspirants by Dove Men+Care, Degree, and Axe.
- Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirants are designed to be tough on sweat, not on skin. This collection offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection, along with Dove Men+Care’s signature ¼ moisturizing technology. They are available in several Dove Men+Care fragrances.
- AXE White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirants are designed to help men feel confidently fresh by providing 48-hour odor control and wetness protection. These dry spray antiperspirants are available in a wide variety of signature AXE fragrances.
- Degree Men Dry Spray Antiperspirants with MOTIONSENSE® Technology are designed to respond directly to your body movement for superior protection. They provide 48-hour odor control and wetness protection, and are available in a variety of signature Degree Men fragrances.
All of the new Dry Spray Antiperspirants from Degree Men, Degree Women, Dove, Dove Men+Care and Axe are available at your local Walmart.
Are you ready to “Ditch the ick of slick, visible residue” and say hello to 48-hour protection of an antiperspirant spray that goes on instantly? Then head on over to Walmart.com to reserve your own full size sample by watching the quick video – while supplies last. It’s time to give dry a try!
Which of the new dry spray antiperspirants would you like to try? #TryDry
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."