Being a stepmom to an active tween, a wife and a full-time blogger often leave very little time for cooking gourmet-tasting meals every single day. That’s why I love absolutely my slow-cooker. All you have to do is toss the ingredients in, turn it on, and leave it ’til it’s ready! Plus, there’s very little cleanup too! One of my family’s favorite slow cooker meals is this Slow Cooker Country Ribs recipe.
This simple dinner recipe is one of those meals that taste as though you spent hours making it when in reality it takes less than 5 minutes to throw together and then you leave it to cook on its own.
Even better, this easy slow cooker recipe only calls for two ingredients: country ribs and your favorite barbeque sauce. Once finished, the ribs will be tender, juicy, and full of mouth-watering flavor!
So, are you ready to see how to make these heavenly country ribs?
Easy Slow Cooker Country Ribs Recipe
Ingredients You Will Need:
- 1-2 packages of country-style pork ribs
- 1(18 ounces) bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper to taste (if you prefer)
How to Make Slow Cooker Country Ribs
To get started, place the ribs into the crockpot, and season with salt pepper if desired.
Next, pour the entire bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce over the ribs. I like to add a small amount of water to the bottle in order to get all of the sauce off the inside, and then pour it over the ribs as well.
Now set your crockpot to cook on low for 5 to 7 hours (mine usually takes about 5.5 hours), and walk away. That’s it!
Now all that is left to do is serve and enjoy. How easy is that?!
Once finished, these Slow Cooker Country Ribs will be so moist and tender the meat will literally start to fall off the bones. Your family will love this simple dinner recipe!
And speaking of simple, don’t forget to print out this recipe! Here’s the handy-dandy printable recipe…
- 1-2 packages of country-style pork ribs, depending on family size
- 1 18 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper to taste, if you prefer
- Place the ribs in the crockpot. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour the entire bottle of BBQ sauce over the ribs.
- Add a small amount of water to the empty bottle, swish it around to get the remaining sauce off the inside of the bottle, then pour over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 5 to 7 hours (Mine usually take about 5.5 hours).
- Once the meat starts to fall off the bones-- enjoy!
Serving Size:1 rib
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 716mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 10g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
What are your favorite simple solution slow cooker recipes?
Love this recipe? Here are some more I think you will love!