Made with delicious Ghirardelli white chocolate, these Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies are just the right mix of fresh tart raspberry and white chocolate sweetness.
But every now and then I love to mix things up and try something new and different. Like these White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies!
How to Make Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
This Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies recipe is going to look a lot like your usual brownie recipe, but of course without any cocoa or dark chocolate chips. Instead, you’ll be using white chocolate and white chocolate chips. Aside from that, you’ll still mix your wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately before combining them. And don’t forget to add one egg at a time and mix well before adding the next!
You’re going to love this white chocolate blondie recipe and your friends will be begging for you to share it! Ready to get started?
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services that I use and love, and highly recommend. If you make a purchase from one of these links, Bullock’s Buzz will make a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Kitchen Tools Needed to Make Blondies
- large and medium mixing bowls
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- candy melting pot (I love mine!)
- aluminum foil
Ingredients Needed for Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Ghirardelli white chocolate bars, chopped
- unsalted sweet cream butter, cut into cubes
- large eggs
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- fresh Raspberries
- white chocolate chips
Instructions to Make Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350° and lining a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Using either a candy melting pot or a double boiler, combine the white chocolate and butter, and whisk until the mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Next, transfer the mixture into a large bowl and whisk in the sugar until completely combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Now add in the eggs, one at a time making sure to stir until well combined before you add the next one.
- Then add in the vanilla extract.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt until completely combined.
- Now slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet stirring until the ingredients are completely combined and the batter is smooth.
- Next, fold 1 cup of raspberries and 1 cup of white chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into the baking dish, and top it with the remaining ½ cup of raspberries and the ½ cup of white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Next, cover the pan with foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and serving.
And that’s it! Don’t they look scrumptious? Enjoy!
- 2 5 ounce Ghirardelli White Chocolate Bars, chopped
- ⅔ cup Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tsps Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsps Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Fresh Raspberries, rinsed, drained and picked through
- 1 ½ cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Using either a candy melting pot or a double boiler, combine the white chocolate and butter, and whisk until melted and completely smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into another large bowl and whisk in the sugar until completely combined and smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well before adding the next.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until the batter is completely mixed and smooth.
- Fold in the 1 cup of raspberries and 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a baking dish, then top with the remaining 1/2 cup of raspberries and 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cover pan with foil, then bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Serving Size:1 brownie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 539Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 189mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 4gSugar: 46gProtein: 7g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
More Delectable Dessert Recipes
If you liked this Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies recipe, then I bet you will love these other delicious desserts!
I hope you enjoy these White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies as much as I did! I’d love it if you’d share with your friends and family! Simply use the social sharing buttons below the post title to share.