If you love fudge and Oreos you are going to love these! These no bake Lemon Oreo Fudge bars are one of those desserts that will win you over with the very first bite! They taste like Cookies ‘n’ Cream chocolate bars only creamier and fudge-ier (is that even a word?) with just a whisper of lemon. Add in the fact that they are extremely easy to make…what’s not to love?!
Don’t they look amazing?!
Ready to see how to make them?
Lemon Oreo Fudge Bars Recipe
Here’s What You Need:
24 chocolate cream filled cookies
1 24-ounce package of white chocolate chips
1 Stick of salted butter
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup marshmallow fluff
1 tsp. lemon extract
Here’s What to Do:
Begin by tossing the cookies in a food processor, and crushing them… but not to smithereens – you want some chunks. Set aside.
Next, in a microwave safe, medium-sized bowl, melt 1 stick of salted butter.
Stir in the chocolate chips, then heat in 35 second intervals until completely melted making sure to mix well. Now add the condensed milk and… mix well.
Add marshmallow fluff. And again, mix well.
Add the lemon extract and, can you guess it? – Mix well.
Now, gently fold in ¾ of the crushed cookies. Place the remaining cookie crush off to the side.
Pour the mixture into a 9×9 baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with vegetable oil…
…and immediately sprinkle with remaining cookie mixture, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cover with plastic, and place the mixture into the refrigerator for at least two hours. Meanwhile, wait patiently as the mixture hardens. Or try to. I know it’s difficult, but you can do it! And believe me, these Lemon Oreo Fudge bars are worth the wait!
Finally, the best part…cut into squares and enjoy!
Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to grab a tall glass of milk and indulge in some of these delectable Lemon Oreo Fudge bars! Yummy! 😉
Looking for other delectable dessert recipes? Check these out!
And don’t forget to grab the handy dandy printable version of the Lemon Oreo Fudge recipe below!
- 24 chocolate cream filled cookies
- 1 24- ounce package of white chocolate chips
- 1 Stick of salted butter
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- In a food processor, crush the cookies. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe, medium sized bowl, melt butter.
- Add chocolate chips. Melt in 35 second intervals until completely melted. Mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add marshmallow fluff. Mix well.
- Add lemon extract. Mix well.
- Gently fold in ¾ of your crushed cookies.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 baking pan that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Top with remaining cookie mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 566Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 1gSugar: 57gProtein: 6g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.