Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Farm Rich Smokehouse and a campaign with Sverve. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own.
Two Delicious Pizza Recipes: BBQ Chicken, Bacon & Cheddar Pizza and Chicken Pesto Pizza
Whether you need an eerily easy entrée for a Halloween bash or a frighteningly fast and filling meal before trick or treating, this delicious homemade BBQ Chicken, Bacon and Cheddar Pizza will be a spooktacular success! And if you are not a fan of BBQ Pizza, give the Chicken Pesto Pizza recipe a try!
Made using Farm Rich Smokehouse Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Chicken and just a few other ingredients, this pizza recipe literally takes just minutes to fix.
BBQ Chicken, Bacon & Cheddar Pizza
- 1 12 " pizza dough I used a store-bought dough to save time, but you can always use your favorite pizza dough recipe!
- 1/2 to 1 cup Farm Rich Dry Rub Smoked Chicken
- 3 to 5 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce more or less if desired
- 2 cups cheese mixture of Mozzarella Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese (more or less as desired)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Preheat the oven according to directions on dough.
- Prep the dough as directed.
- Add the BBQ sauce spreading it around evenly, leaving about a 1/4" space around the outer edge of the dough without any sauce.
- Sprinkle the majority of the cheese blend on top of the sauce.
- Add the chicken, then the minced garlic, the bacon, and then the onions.
- Drizzle a little more BBQ sauce over the top of all ingredients.
- Top off with the rest of the cheese.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until the crust is the way you like it and all cheese is melted. Usually 7 to 10 mins.
Want a different taste? Here is another hauntingly delicious recipe for a Chicken Pesto Pizza. This one can also be thrown together in just minutes thanks to Farm Rich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Chicken!
Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 12 " pizza dough store bought or made using your favorite recipe
- 1/2 cup Pesto sauce
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup Farm Rich Smokehouse Dry Rub Chicken
- 1 roma tomato sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven according to directions on dough.
- Prep dough according to instructions.
- Spread the pesto sauce on the dough leaving about 1/4" around the edge without any sauce.
- Sprinkle the majority of the mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add the minced garlic, the tomato, and then the shredded chicken.
- Add the remaining cheese on top of the ingredients.
- Place into preheated oven and bake according to directions on the dough. Usually 7 to 10 mins.
About Farm Rich Smokehouse Products
Not familiar with Farm Rich Smokehouse products? Part of a new multi-serve line at Walmart, these fully cooked, hand-pulled meats are perfect for adding to your favorite dishes such as salads, casseroles, tacos and more. Made with all natural meat, they are available in four delicious flavors:
- Pulled Beef Brisket in Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Pulled Pork BBQ
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Pork
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Chicken
And since Farm Rich Smokehouse dry rub products are high in protein and contain no preservatives, they are one frozen food you can actually feel good about serving!
Whenever you are looking for a fast, hassle-free meal, grab this coupon and head out to your local Walmart to try some of the Farm Rich Smokehouse products! You can find the products in the freezer section, and they are priced at $6.97.
What would you make using Farm Rich Smokehouse products? Share your recipe below!
Connect With Farm Rich
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."