Moist and chewy pumpkin flavored muffins are topped with tiny, tasty chocolate spiders in this quick and easy, no-bake Halloween Spider Muffins recipe.
Disclosure: Today’s post featuring Halloween Spider Muffins and the Little Bites Muffin’s Halloween Contest was sponsored by Little Bites. All opinions and experiences are my own.
In addition to the tasty treats and creepy crafts, costumes are one of my favorite things about Halloween. When else do we get to dress up however you’d like, and be someone else for a day?! And it’s so much fun seeing all of the cute and creepy costumes! I just love seeing how creative everyone can be!
This year Little Bites is getting in on the Halloween costume fun, too, and inviting you to express your creativity for the chance to win some awesome prizes in their Muffin’s Halloween Costume Contest!
So keep reading to see how to enter, plus learn how to make this super easy Halloween Spider Muffins recipe AND enter a giveaway right here on Bullock’s Buzz!
Muffin’s Halloween Costume Contest
If you like costumes, then you’re going to love helping pick out a costume for the Muffin, the Little Bites dog! Simply head over to the Little Bites Instagram page to locate an image of Muffin the dog on Instagram stories. Once you find him, take a screenshot and use it as your blank canvas. Then you can create a unique Halloween costume for Muffin by using various gifs, emojis and coloring via the Instagram drawing tools.
Once you have customized your image, you can post your design to your Instagram Story. Be sure to tag the brand @LittleBitesSnacks and include #contest in the post. This will be your official entry in the contest.
Each Friday, four winners will be chosen based on creativity and originality to win exciting prizes, including a year’s supply of Little Bites® product (52 coupons) and a $250 gift card for Halloween supplies!
There will be two entry periods:
Entry Period 1: October 4-October 7 (Winners selected: Friday, October 8)
Entry Period 2: October 11-October 14 (Winners selected: Friday, October 15)
Halloween Spider Muffins Recipe
Scare up a Halloween snack the whole family will love with this no-bake, pumpkin and chocolate Halloween Spider Muffins recipe!
One of my favorite things about Little Bites, other than the taste of course, is that their snacks contain no high fructose corn syrup and zero grams of trans fat per serving. Plus, they are made with real ingredients such as chocolate chips, blueberries, and strawberries, and are perfectly portioned and portable. They’re the perfect little snacks for any occasion – including Halloween!
Another favorite thing is that you can make such cute Halloween treats with them! So since we are on the topic of dressing up for Halloween, I figured why not dress up some Little Bites muffins for a super simple Halloween snack?
While at the store I came across their pumpkin flavored muffins (SO GOOD) and inspiration struck. Since nothing tastes better than pumpkin and chocolate so I figured why not combine the two to make these spooktacularly delicious Halloween Spider Muffins.
Supplies You Will Need
- snack bag with the corner cut off (<– works the best for tiny legs) or an icing bag
- microwave-safe bowl
- Little Bites Muffins – Pumpkin flavored
- Chocolate chips
- Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl following the instructions on the package. The chocolate should be thin enough to pipe on like icing. If needed, add a tiny amount of shortening until you to reach the desired consistency.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a snack bag with the corner snipped off. The smaller the hole the easier it will be to draw the spiders.
- Using the melted chocolate, carefully “draw” the spiders on each muffin
- Allow chocolate to set before enjoying
Halloween Flash Giveaway
Ready for more Halloween fun? Thanks to Little Bites, one reader will win a Little Bites Halloween prize pack including three coupons, each valid for up to $5.29 off the purchase of Little Bites® products, and a $25 virtual gift card! Remember, the virtual gift card can be used for online purchases only. To enter, fill out the form below.
This contest is open to US residents ages 18+. The giveaway will end on October 19, 2021, at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will have only 48 hours to claim their win or a new winner will be selected. As always, I am NOT responsible for lost or stolen mail.
- 6 Little Bites Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- shortening (optional, for thinning, if needed)
- Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl following the instructions on the package.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a snack bag with the corner snipped off. The smaller the hole the easier it is to draw the legs.
- Using the melted chocolate, carefully "draw" the spiders on each muffin.
- Allow to set for a few minutes before eating.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.