Love it? Pls Share it!
Why spend money on Christmas gift tags when you can print these pretty tags for free? These free printable Christmas Gift Tags are fun, festive, and the perfect way to dress up your present for the holidays!
I’ve been asking myself for the last several years why I keep buying gift tags for the holidays when I can easily make my own? So this year, I finally did something about it and made some.
These free printable Christmas gift tags came out so cute, I just had to share them with you all!
They are a super cute, fun and festive, and a simple way to make your gifts look even prettier.
HOW TO USE THESE PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS
These printable Christmas gift tags are super easy to use. Just download the gift tags PDF, print, punch a hole at one end from which you can tie a ribbon, and then attach to your gift.
There are nine different gift tags on a sheet. And the background is solid white, so there’s no worrying about pricey printing costs.
If you don’t have a color printer, or you want super nice results, you can always email the file to your local copy shop for the best copy!
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Bullock’s Buzz may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. As always, I only recommend items I use and love.
These printable Christmas Gift Tags are for personal use only.
PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAGS PDF INSTRUCTIONS
- To get started, download the PDF printable Christmas gift tags from the link. Locate the file on your computer, it should be in the download file.
- Next, insert the cardstock into your printer, then click to open the file and select the print option.
- Double-check that you are printing in color before you begin printing the page.
- Once the tags have printed, use scissors to cut on the trim lines.
- Next, use a hole punch to pop a hole in the top/middle.
- Finally, loop some pretty ribbon or twine through the hole, then attach them to your gifts.
And that’s it. Your DIY Christmas gift tags are ready to be used! It really doesn’t get much easier than that! 🙂
Be sure to check back soon as I have lots of holiday printables on the way – including Hanukkah gift tags and treat bag toppers! In the meantime, take a look at these other personal-use only holiday printables that are free for you to print and use.