If you are a fan of peanut butter, than do I have a product for you! How about a company that makes four different flavors of all natural peanut butter that is Gluten-Free, and a motto that says ‘Peanut Butter with a Twist”? If that sounds appetizing then you should check out PB Crave!
PB Crave is an active participant in the Minnesota Keystone Initiative, and is committed to helping the fight against hunger by donating a minimum of 2 percent of the profits from each jar sold to Project Peanut Butter, a non-profit organization working to help malnourished children. They also donate funds to promote awareness of direct giving to the project as well. PB Crave is also dedicated to minimizing their impact environmentally.
PB Crave’s products are made from all natural ingredients and are both cholesterol and gluten-free. Each of the four flavors is created using the only the finest ingredients including pure, natural honey and premium Belgium chocolates. Keep in mind, since this is an “all natural” peanut butter, the natural oil from the peanuts and the Palm Fruit Oil will separate from the peanut butter and other ingredients over time. This indicates there are no artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils used in the product. If this occurs, simply mix it up again with a knife or spoon by ‘twisting’ it around through the peanut butter.
Their four flavors include whimsical names such as Cookie Nookie, Choco Choco, Razzle Dazzle and Coco Bananas! The peanut butter itself is very rich and creamy, more creamy than other peanut butters I have used, and it has a great fresh peanut-y taste. Each jar I opened had an aroma that perfectly matched the flavor! Everyone in my family loves their fun twists on basic peanut butter, and we are guaranteed to never be bored again with a plain old peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And now for the yummy part!
– PB Crave’s description “A tropical blend of yummy bananas, cocoa, wild honey and premium peanut butter”
– My Description: remember eating banana and peanut butter sandwiches? This is it, in a jar, without that awful dry mouth! Nice and creamy, rich-tasting peanut butter with a tad of sweetness from the honey, along with just the right amount of fresh banana taste. Natural tasting banana, not that fake, manufactured flavor!
– PB Crave’s description “A twisted blend of red raspberry flavor, wild honey, cool white chocolate and rich dreamy darkness.”
– My Description: Definitely twisted! If you like raspberries then you will find this to be a treat. As soon as you open the lid you can smell the raspberry flavoring. The peanut butter is rich and creamy and has a definite raspberry flavor along with a slight hint of both white and dark chocolate.
– PB Crave’s description “A delicious double dose of semi-sweet and rich dark chocolate with premium peanut butter and wild honey.”
– My Description: Delicious is the key word! Again the peanut butter itself has a wonderfully rich and fresh peanut-y taste with a bit of honey-sweetness, and added to that is a perfectly portioned serving of semi-sweet chocolate. It has the perfect balance between the peanut butter flavor and the chocolate, and it’s not so sweet as to remind you of candy. Would make a wonderful cookie or pie!
– PB Crave’s description “A mouth-watering mix of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor and premium peanut butter.”
– My Description: I could eat this by the spoonful Their yummy, creamy peanut-y peanut butter blended with a hint of honey and whole bunch of sweet chocolate-chip cookie-dough flavor. Again, it’s not as sweet as if you were eating a chocolate chip cookie, but it definitely has a lingering flavor reminiscent of cookie dough!
There are so many ways to use this peanut butter! You can put it on a sandwich, spread it on crackers, eat it by the spoonful, use it in cake, cookies and pies or even mix it up with some ice cream. The options are incredible! In fact, coming soon the the PB Crave website will be a list of recipes, and right now you can learn some other interesting ways to enjoy your PB Crave by clicking on the ‘Recipe Tab‘.
My opinion? A great twist on peanut butter! If I had to put them in order from my least favorite to my absolute favorite, it would go like this: Cookie Nookie, Choco Choco, Coco Bananas then Razzle Dazzle. But don’t just take my word on it! You can buy PB Crave online, or if you are lucky enough to live on the East Coast, you can find it at The Fresh Market Grocery https://www.thefreshmarket.com/.
One lucky person will find out for themselves by winning their very own Choco Choco variety pack (pictured below), valued at $20.97 and shipped directly to their door! To enter there are a few things you MUST do in the Rafflecopter, these include:
like PB Crave on Facebook
like the PB Crave website
follow @PB Crave on Twitter
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway and winner will be picked at random. I will notify the winner by email, and if I have not heard from the winner within 48 hours another winner will be chosen. The winner must be from the lower 48 states, and I will send the winners information to PB Crave and they will ship it to the winner. In order to win you must complete all of the required steps in the Rafflecopter. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Keep in mind that I received this product for free as part of a review. I was not compensated in any way. All my opinions are my own. I am not under contract with this company, and I chose to review this product.