Transform those basic brownies into spooktcular Halloween brownies with this Halloween Bat Brownies food craft recipe! Who needs candy when you can easily make these bat-tastic Bat Brownies in mere minutes!
Bat Brownies for Halloween
In the mood for a spooky, delicious Halloween treat? Look no further than these Halloween Bat Brownies! Whether you’re hosting an adult party, throwing a bash for kids, or heading to a friend’s place to watch horror movies, these frightfully easy Halloween brownies are absolutely bat-tastic!
Everyone is going to love these adorable Halloween Bat Brownies with Oreos! Why? Well first of all, they are SO stinkin’ cute. Secondly, they are insanely easy to make which makes them perfect for a last-minute Halloween treat. And thirdly, they are devilishly delicious.
I’ve got lots of freakishly good Halloween Recipes and Halloween crafts and more for you to try out – right-click and open these other Halloween goodies for kids and adults in a new tab so that you can read them after this one!
ATTENTION-GRABBING HALLOWEEN BROWNIES
Whether you’re making it for your own family or as part of a Halloween party spread, you want your dessert to grab people’s attention. These Halloween Bat Brownies do just that. In fact, these Halloween Brownies are so adorable, they are almost too hard to eat…almost!
HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN BAT BROWNIES
These Halloween Bat Brownies are unbelievably easy to make for a last-minute Halloween treat. All you need are some brownies (homemade, box-made, or store-bought, it’s totally up to you), chocolate sandwich cookies, and candy eyeballs.
Plus, they only take about 10 minutes to make and are a fun food craft to make with kids.
You’ll find the complete supply list and instructions in the free printable recipe card near the end of this post.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Bullock’s Buzz will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products that I use and love.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL
- wax paper – to put brownies on as you decorate
HALLOWEEN BROWNIES INGREDIENTS
All you need for this eerily easy Halloween recipe is:
- candy eyeballs
- cookie icing to use as “glue” (unless your brownies are topped with frosting)
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE HALLOWEEN BAT BROWNIES
These fang-tastic Halloween Bat Brownies are so fun and festive. And they are easy to make. I mean, really easy. So easy I almost felt a bit guilty, lol.
STEP ONE: BAKE AND CUT BROWNIES
- If you are baking the brownies, allow them to cool completely before cutting into small rectangles.
- If, like me, you chose to use store-bought brownies, simply cut them into rectangles (if they are not already).
STEP TWO: ADD THE WINGS
- Take an Oreo and twist to open it.
- Scrape off the frosting – I promise I won’t tell if you eat it 😉
- Next, break/cut those two cookie pieces in half so you have four pieces.
- Take two of the pieces and insert them into the sides of the brownie to make the wings.
STEP THREE: ADD THE EYES
- Add a pair of candy eyes to each bat brownie using a dab of cookie icing to act as glue (if your brownies are not topped with chocolate frosting).
And that’s it! Your Halloween Bat Brownies are ready to enjoy! Such a great quick or last-minute Halloween treat.
MORE HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Looking for more fun and easy Halloween recipes? Check these out! Simply click on the picture below that you like, and it will take you right to the post!
TRIED IT, LOVED IT, SHARE IT!
Be sure to let me know if you like this Bat Brownies for Halloween treat recipe! And if you make it, take a picture and tag me. I’d love to see it!
Let me know on Pinterest or Instagram and tag me with #BullocksBuzz on your Instagram photo! Or leave a comment below.
Lastly, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating on the free printable recipe card below!
- 12 brownies - cut into rectangles
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 12 candy eyes
- cookie icing for "glue" (unless your brownies are topped with frosting)
- If you are baking the brownies, allow them to cool completely before cutting. If using store-bought, cut into rectangles.
- Take an Oreo and twist to open it. Scrape off the frosting, then break/cut those two cookie pieces in half so you have four pieces. Take two of the pieces and insert them into the sides of each brownie to make the wings.
- Add a pair of candy eyes to each bat brownie using a dab of cookie icing to act as glue (if your brownies are not topped with chocolate frosting). Allow to dry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 210mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.