It’s finally here football fans! The game we’ve all been waiting for. The biggest game of the year. The Super Bowl! While you prepare to watch the best teams play along with the newest creative commercials, and amazing halftime entertainment, why keep serving the same old pizza, nachos and pigs-in-a-blanket?!
This year think outside the box, or rather, the bowl, and consider serving something totally different. To help you get your Super Bowl party plans underway, I’ve gathered together 20 of the most delicious Savory Super Bowl Snack recipes!
Yep! Twenty of the best Savory Super Bowl Snack recipes are now at your fingertips! Bite size finger foods, pizza rolls and meatloaf muffins, humus and dips and even chicken taco cupcakes all come together to create the perfect SAVORY GAME DAY spread!
1. Cheesy Italian Meatloaf Muffins from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
2. Layered Cheese Slices from Averie Cooks
3. Cajun Chicken Dip from Bake Your Day
4. Brie and Caramelized Onion Queso from The Brewer and the Baker
5. Cheezy Baked Polenta Fries from Chocolate Covered Katie
6. Individual 5 Layer Football Party Cups from Bullock’s Buzz
7. Bacon Guaca-Hummus from The Frugal Foodie Mama
8. Honey Chipotle Lime Cashews from Five Heart Home
9. Baked Herb & Garlic Goat Cheese Dip from Foodie Misadventures
10. Four Ingredient Bean Dip from The Girl Who Ate Everything
11. Baked Chicken Meatballs with Sweet Oyster Sauce from A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
12. Easy Cheese Bomb Bread from Averie Cooks
13. Hawaiian Pizza Dip from Bake Your Day
14. Chorizo and Black Bean Queso from The Brewer and the Baker
15. Quinoa Pizza Bites from Chocolate Covered Katie
16. Chicken Taco Crescent Ring from Five Heart Home
17. Blue Cheese Buffalo Dip from Bullock’s Buzz
18. Homemade Pepperoni Rolls from The Frugal Foodie Mama
19. Honey Sriracha Hot Wings from Foodie Misadventures
20. Chicken Taco Cupcakes from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Want even more amazing Savory Super Bowl Snack recipes?
Be sure to check out my Spinach & Artichoke Dip (Ruby Tuesday copy cat recipe); as well as my Fresh Tomato Salsa and my Chicken, Avocado & Bacon Soft Tacos! These Super Bowl Snack recipes are sure to score big!
What are some of your favorite Super Bowl Snack recipes?