Pretty pink and white layered fudge is dusted with festive sprinkles in this delicious, no-bake, easy Valentine’s Day Fudge recipe!
While I don’t go crazy celebrating Valentine’s Day, it’s always fun to have a few little sweet surprises for everyone! Some of my family’s favorite Valentine treats include Valentine’s Flamin’ Hot Popcorn, Valentine’s Hot Cocoa Bombs, and these Valentine’s Lady Lovebugs Treats.
This year I decided to make a NO-BAKE white chocolate microwave fudge recipe. It’s fun, festive, and the perfect sweet treat for Valentine’s Day.
Plus, this simple fudge recipe for Valentine’s Day couldn’t be easier to make!
VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE
Whether your sweetheart likes small bite sized treats or decadent desserts to satisfy their sweet tooth, this pink and white Valentine’s Day fudge is sure to make their heart melt.
It’s super easy to make and only takes a few common ingredients you may already have in your pantry.
Plus, it not only tastes great, but it looks pretty, too!
WHAT IS WHITE FUDGE MADE OF?
This easy white fudge recipe is made with white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and vanilla flavoring. While you will find many other recipes on the web that vary slightly in what ingredients they use, this fudge recipe is one of my favorites. Not only because it tastes great, but also because it is very easy to make.
HOW TO MAKE VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE
In fact, this white chocolate Valentine’s fudge is one of the easiest dessert recipes you can make for Valentine’s Day. Like my popular Banana Nut Fudge recipe, all you need is a few simple ingredients tossed together and you’ve got rich, creamy, sweet fudge that everyone will love.
Who knew that something SO simple could taste SO good?!
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend items I use and love.
- 8-inch square pan
- medium microwavable mixing bowl
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- parchment paper
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE EASY VALENTINES FUDGE
You only need 5 simple ingredients for this easy Valentine’s Day Fudge, plus some sprinkles if you want to decorate it.
- White chocolate chips or melting wafers
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Red or pink food coloring – I prefer gel food coloring as it gives much better color!
- Vanilla extract
- Valentine sprinkles – I used a mix of hearts and Nonpareils, but anything pink, red, and/or white will work.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE SIMPLE FUDGE RECIPE FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
This easy fudge recipe with condensed milk takes mere minutes to make. And even though it’s layered fudge, which involves a few extra steps and an extra dish to wash, it’s still super simple to make!
So, are you ready to make this pretty Valentine’s Day Fudge recipe?
Step One: Prepare Pan
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Step Two: Prepare First Half of Fudge Mixture
In a large microwavable bowl combine half of the white chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt.
Microwave the mixture for 25 seconds and then stir well. Return the mixture to the microwave and continue to heat in 20-second increments, stirring in-between, until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
PRO TIP: When melting the chocolate, be sure to stir it frequently to avoid scorching.
Step Three: Turn it Pink & Flavor
Stir in half of the vanilla extract and 2-4 drops of red food coloring to make it pink. Two drops will give you a nice light pink color. The more you add the darker pink it will become.
Step Four: Add Pink Fudge to Pan
Once you reach your desired color, spread the pink fudge evenly into the prepared pan.
Step Five: Let It Cool
Now set the pan aside and allow it to cool for 30 minutes. This will ensure that the two colors of fudge don’t mix together.
Step Six: Prepare the White Fudge
Put the remaining white chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt into a large microwavable bowl.
Repeat the process of microwaving the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted.
Step Seven: Add Flavoring
Now, stir in the remaining vanilla extract but skip any food coloring.
Step Eight: Spread
Spread the white fudge mixture evenly on top of the pink fudge layer.
Step Nine: Decorate
Sprinkle generously with the Valentine’s Day sprinkles. I will very lightly press them into the top of the fudge in order to help them stick.
Step Ten: Set
Place the pan of pink and white fudge in the refrigerator to chill until firm. This usually takes about 2 hours.
Once set, slice into squares and serve.
HOW TO STORE VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE
This easy fudge recipe can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week at room temperature or up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
CAN I FREEZE HOMEMADE FUDGE?
Yes, you can freeze fudge for up to 3 months as long as it is in an airtight, freezer-safe container.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I MAKE FUDGE?
Fudge is a great make-ahead recipe because it can be stored so easily for quite some time. Store the fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. Or store it in the fridge, also in an airtight container, for up to one month.
CAN I USE EVAPORATED MILK INSTEAD OF CONDENSED MILK TO MAKE FUDGE?
For this homemade Valentine’s Day fudge recipe, you cannot substitute evaporated milk for sweetened condensed milk. This is because they are two completely different products, and the fudge will not set properly if you use evaporated milk.
IS WHITE FUDGE AND WHITE CHOCOLATE THE SAME THING?
No, white fudge and white chocolate are not the same thing. White fudge is made with white chocolate and other ingredients.
VARIATIONS ON VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE RECIPE
I’ve said many times that this recipe tastes great and is very easy to make, but there’s another reason why I like this fudge recipe so much: it is incredibly versatile!
There are so many variations to come up with! Plus, with just a few changes, you can adjust the recipe to fit any occasion or holiday.
Some of my favorite variations on this white fudge recipe include:
- Changing up the toppings you use. I used a Valentine’s Day sprinkle mix, but you could switch it up to fit any occasion. For example, use Christmas sprinkles for Christmas.
- Change up the colors. Use purple for Mardi Gras, orange for Halloween, green for St. Patrick’s Day, etc.
- Instead of sprinkles, top the fudge with colored sugar, mini chocolate chips, small Valentine’s Day candy, etc.
- Add some mix-ins to the fudge batter like candy or cookie crumbles for added flavor.
- Swap out the white chocolate chips with caramel chips, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even semi-sweet chocolate chips.
AN EASY HOMEMADE VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT!
Looking for a sweet treat for your sweet? This delicious Valentine’s Day fudge makes a sweet DIY Valentine’s Day gift! It looks so cute bagged up with a ribbon or placed in a pretty little tin with a cute printable gift tag!
Or stick some inside a DIY Valentine’s Day Mug!
However you choose to present it, it’ll be our little secret that your labor of love took just minutes of your time! 😉
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES
Looking for more delectable Valentine’s Day recipes? If you liked this simple Valentine’s fudge recipe, then I think you’ll love these other ideas!
- Heart-Shaped Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Homemade Jolly Rancher Hearts Candy
- Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Donuts Topped with Chocolate Ganache
LIKE IT? LOVE IT? SHARE THIS VALENTINES FUDGE RECIPE!
Did you make this easy Valentine’s Day Fudge recipe? If so, I’d love to see how it turned out!
Nothing makes me happier than seeing your take on my recipes. So please be sure to tag me on Instagram @bullocksbuzz or using #bullocksbuzz and share a photo of your tasty creations!
And be sure to Pin it to save it, and then share with your friends and family by clicking the share buttons above the post title, too!
And finally, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating on the printable recipe card below!
VALENTINE’S DAY FUDGE PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can (300 ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 drops red food coloring
- Pinch salt
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine 1½ cups of the white chocolate chips with ½ of the can of condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Microwave the mixture for 25 seconds then stir well. Continue heating in 20-second intervals until you get a smooth, melted texture, making sure to stir well in-between each interval.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and at least 2 drops of red food coloring. The more drops you add the darker pink the color.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and use a spatula to spread it out in an even layer.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt to a large microwavable bowl.
- Repeat the process of microwaving the mixture for 25 seconds, then stir. Continue heating in 20 second increments, stirring in-between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer over the top of the pink fudge.
- Immediately sprinkle with Valentine sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge to set. Usually about 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares then serve.
Tightly cover and store at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.