Fill a bag with candy or toys, then add one of these super cute printable Hanukkah treat bag toppers for a fun-filled treat that’s sure to put a smile on their faces each night of Chanukah!
It’s hard to believe that Hanukkah is almost here! Between decorating, creating fun Hanukkah printables like these Hanukkah Gift Tags and recipes like these Hanukkah Piñata Cookies, I am having a ball!
And if you’re planning a Hannukah party, or your children are celebrating with a classroom party, or you are looking for small gifts to give each night, then I have an extra special treat for you! These Free Printable Hanukkah Treat Bag Toppers!
These instant download, printable Hanukkah treat bag toppers are a cute way to give your favors some flair! Top off goody bags filled with candy or toys and you’re sure to put a smile on their face each night of Chanukah!
There are eight different printable Hanukkah treat bag toppers – one for each night. Four feature general Hanukkah wishes, and the other four are ideal for those with a good sense of humor!
WHAT CAN I PUT IN HANUKKAH TREAT BAGS?
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend items I use and love.
These fun goody bag toppers can be used on bags filled with cookies, candies, or toys! Here are some of my favorite ideas to fill Hanukkah treat bags:
- candy like my Hanukkah Haystacks
- Hanukkah Dreidel Musical Bouncing Light-Up Dreidel Hanukkah Toy
- M&M’S Milk Chocolate Hanukkah Candy
- Rite Lite Bendable Chanukah Friends, Dreidel and Menorah Set
- Chocolate Hanukkah Gelt
- Dreidel and Menorah Hanukkah Straws
- Dreidel Jewel Pop Ring Pops
- Hanukkah Emoji Dreidels! (game)
HOW TO USE THESE PRINTABLE HANUKKAH TREAT BAG TOPPERS
These printable Hanukkah goody bag toppers are super simple to make, and they only take about 10 minutes to complete — depending on how many bags you need. And the best part is you can make them right from home, so there’s no need to go buy any from the store!
Each goody bag topper measures 5.5-inches wide, so they will fit either a standard sandwich bag with some edge showing or a 5.5-inch wide bag perfectly.
Each sheet will print 4 goodie bag toppers.
TREAT BAG TOPPERS PRINTING TIPS
If you don’t have a color printer, or you want extra nice results, email the file to a local copy shop and have them print it out there!
Be sure to set your printer’s ink to the ‘Best’ setting when printing, and use a heavy weight paper. I personally prefer to use cardstock for mine.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services I think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Bullock’s Buzz may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. As always, I only recommend items I use and love.
PRINTABLE HANUKKAH TREAT BAG TOPPERS PDF INSTRUCTIONS
These printable Hanukkah gift bag toppers are for personal use only.
- To get started, download the PDF printable Hanukkah goody bag toppers. Then find the file on your computer; it should be in the download file.
- Next, insert paper or cardstock into your printer, click to open the file, and select the print option.
- Make sure you’re printing in color before you hit the start button!
- Once the Hanukkah treat bag toppers have finished printing and are completely dry, use scissors to cut them apart by cutting on the dotted lines.
- Next, fill a bag with candy, cookies or toys.
- Lastly, fold the topper in half, then staple or tape the Hanukkah treat bag toppers to the top of the closed bag.
TIP: If there is a lot of room at the top of your bag after filling it, just fold down the top, and then add the printable treat bag topper.
And that’s it. Your DIY Hanukkah treat bag toppers are done!
MORE FREE HOLIDAY PRINTABLES
Looking for more holiday printables? I think you’ll love what I have to offer! Check ’em out, y’all!
- Roll a Gingerbread Man Printable Christmas Game
- New Year’s Eve Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Christmas Gift Tags
LIEK IT? SHARE IT! THEN SHOW ME WHAT YOU’VE MADE!
Chag Semach! I hope you like these printable Hanukkah Treat Bag Toppers as much as I enjoyed making them! If you do decide to give them a try, let me know! Nothing makes me happier than seeing your own take on my ideas!
Tag me at @bullocksbuzz (Instagram and Facebook) or @alainabullock (on Twitter). And be sure to use #BullocksBuzz so I can see your creation and share it!
Be sure to use the social sharing buttons found at the top and bottom of the post to share with friends and family!
LET’S BE FRIENDS! STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL OF THE LATEST BULLOCK’S BUZZ FUN BY FOLLOWING ME: